Sunday, October 19, 2008

Brand New

I have quite a bit in common with this little one.  Not only is she my sister's niece, but this image was taken during her first hour out of the hospital with her adoptive parents.  And yep, I was adopted too.  I hope she carries with her the same special feeling about how she came to be with her family as I always have.  I know it was meant to be...for both of us.  What a tremendous and sacred gift one gives to another family who can't have children of their own.  I was honored to be asked by her wonderful parents to share in and document their joy.  Congrats.

 Oct 2008-3707

Oct 2008-3706

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Rach...this is an amazing pictures....I love the color version sooooo precious. I agree adoption is such a blessing

Dannette & Mark said...

Rach,
These are beautiful pictures. What a full healthy looking little baby. Who ar the lucky parents?